In my, even our, lives I feel like we have and are walking in a new control of having daily time w our Lord, working out and eating healthy. I wake up daily at 5:00 am to have a workout and time with God. It's the only time I truly can call mine w NO interruptions. I feel like we are on a good foot forward and I hope it will continue. We are buildings home and we feel so much peace and excitement as this process moves forward! Life seems in control till today at work I was dealt with a new level of uncontrol.
One of my patients fell out of their wheelchair while on my watch. I was wrapping up feeding a pt and this lady leaned from her chair and fell on the floor. Praise the Lord she was ok with no hurt to herself but the feeling of not watching close enough or being able to help her was hard for me swallow. She is such a sweet woman and Im here to help her and she got hurt.
I look towards thankfulness that she is ok and look on as a therapist to protect my pts as much as I can. I love my job soooo much and feel a new level of care to them all.
It amazes me how quickly life can flip around. I I strive to keep a healthy balance in life, and all day i have been so flustered! I am learning to forgive myself in uncontrollable situations, which is a key component! Our Lord forgives all and we too must show ourselves the grace to accept forgiveness.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
Cherry Clafoutis
13 hours ago
No comments:
Post a Comment