Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Home sweet home!

We have been blessed to have the chance to build a home!!!! We are working with a wonderful builder ad are so thankful for God's provision in placing us in his path for our new home. He has allowed us o have input on the plan! My favorite aspect is a dining room, so I can have a larger table to feed more mouths! We pray our home to have an open door to all and will serve God.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

Ali said...

Sooooo exciting! Don't forget to build in a room for me (oh, and my "husband" too)! Did you know theknot.com has a thenest.com for those getting a new house. I don't know much about it but you might want to check it out.

Alison said...

That is so exciting that you'll be building a new house! I'm jealous!