We had a Christmas and Engagement Celebration for Ali and Rich on Dec. 30th. It was such good party with great friends, we love hanging out with this group!!!! Meg and Justin were great hostesses to let us in their home and take such good care of everything for us, it was perfect! Our secret santa was fun and then we played a game called Celebrity, where you put a random celebrity name on your forehead and can only ask yes/no questions to try to figure out who you are. Such a great time with wonderful friends, we will have to work hard each year to plan this party as we all live in different places.
me, meg, marietta, ali
their engagement cake: oreo ice cream cake, yummy!
playing our game
awwww the Blanchettes!!!!!
ali, me, meg
Jordan's famous person
1 comment:
I'm so sad that I left early & I'm not in a lot of pictures. Tear, tear...
Also - I hope you and Jordan had a lovely FIRST christmas together as a married couple. :)
Post a Comment