One perk that brightens my husband's heart so much about living in Fayetteville, Ar. is his ability to make "our" time-"game"time. We love going to sporting events and have truly enjoyed this year's baseball season. The Hogs are really good and we love to go watch. We went early Tuesday afternoon to get a grill for a night spent with Justin and Lauren Davis at the baseball game. It ended up being a real good game. The Hogs won in the bottom of the 10th! We though left in the 6th inning, it was chilly.
**Also, I have to brag about my husband and his friend Michael Gaddy. My car needed a new thermostat and they FIXED it! Really! It's all working and my engine light has disappeared, I'm so proud of them. Bummed I didn't get any photos of this great event!
Mr. and Mrs. Wright- I love it!
1 comment:
I love the bag! I'm glad you have gotten the perfect place to take it!
Post a Comment