Jordan and I had a wonderful weekend of celebration to our King! We are thankful for a God who gave His son so that He may allow us to enter His Kingdom. We desire to be people who give Him glory daily and live a life that He sees as good and faithful.
Yesterday, I got to spend the day with my dear friend Amy Gaddy. We made easter sugar cookies and had a blast making them. They were yummy but our decorating technique needs to improve for sure!
Today, we got to celebrate Easter with our friends the Billings. Sarah and Stephen came over for lamb and spent part of the afternoon with us. They are such sweet friends and we love them dearly. They will be moving soon to Lawrence, Kansas and we will miss them so much.
I LOVE this Holiday. It allows me time to renew my mind and spirit towards Christ and realize how thankful I am that this is not my home. That by my receiving Him as King and his death wiping my sins away, allows me to spend eternity with Him in Heaven. You can have this relationship too! He desires for us all to accept His son Jesus Christ and live a life that lives sacrificially for Him. I pray that you know Jesus and the love, forgiveness, and hope that come from Him daily.
Happy Easter, Love Jordan and Amber!
Jordan's attempt to make tea, he burnt the little tab and it smelt awful!
No comments:
Post a Comment