Monday, April 6, 2009

A Day with a dear friend and her BABY!!!!

I got to wake up and go visit my sweet friend Erin Conner who is pregnant with the baby due Novemeber 27th!!! I'm so excited for them and just so glad to get to pray, nurture, and love on this family and baby through this season. They are amazing people and will do wonderful raising this child with God's provision and love. I had the best time with Erin. We ate lunch at this adorable Tea Room and then spent part of the afternoon at the outlet mall. She then took me to this quiet, peaceful stream where we just got to sit and talk. It was AMAZING! I miss her so much and just her transparent heart and willingness to listen. 

We also on Friday got to spend time with Kyle (Jordan's roommate from India) and his girlfriend, Kara. They are so cute and SO much fun! We ate sushi and had such fun conversation. 

Our weekend was wonderful and now we have started this week with both doing our workouts, trying to stay fit and will enjoy tonight's NCAA Championship game, not sure who is in it, my bracket lost a long time ago :) oh well! 

Just look and imagine the noise....it's peaceful
Here is where we just sat...
We look SO similar except our hair color. 

No comments: