Thursday, April 2, 2009

And some homework and some rain

I (Amber) sit here on my couch trying so hard to convince myself to do my homework. It's a chilly, rainy day-I get no breaks here sun :( My mind fills with thoughts about how I'm almost done with graduate school, LESS than a month till my days of school are OVER! I wonder if I'll miss this dreadful weight that has been carried since I was 5 called school or if I'll just feel so lost due to how we are so trained to master schooling? All I've done for most of my days is school and now they expect me to be this great employer. Lots of people do this I know, but I'm really starting to find it all interesting in this change of season for me and shortly after Jordan. The transition will be good as I'm continuing to work for the nursing home I'm at right now, so I'm blessed by that. We are very excited to close the door of school and allow our time to be filled by God in how He sees fit. We have a great God who continues to show us provision and grace in how he details out the pathway of our life. Hope the week is going great for you! We have a fun weekend ahead, but for now I must morph into a student and let myself do my homework that is due tomorrow. Tah Tah! 


No comments: