That's right...I have officially had my first domestic dispute with a KNIFE!!!! I knew this day would come as a wife and it came in full force :( I was slicing a baked potato for Jordan and slit my thumb wide opened. I felt so bad for Jordan! I went straight into to tears, panic, and a thumb full of gushing blood. Jordan quickly calmed me down and grabbed a band-aid to be my paramedic. It took it forever to stop, but it did with minutes of my thumb being held above my head. Jordan continues to change my band-aid and check on my thumb. This happened on Monday so it's been healing since so that's good. (no photo for those with weak stomachs)
We spent the evening last night at the Razorback baseball game and that was great, cold, but great! We hope you all enjoyed this BEAUTIFUL DAY!!!!! We hope that you have some time to sit and praise God for His son and us being able to celebrate Easter and the peace of knowing this is not our home. We pray blessings over you all! The Wrights!
2 comments:
OUCH & GROSS
Thanks for not posting a picture. I'd be passed out on the spot!
Post a Comment