Sunday, September 23, 2012

Weekend Alone

Last weekend for the Alabama game we had Scott and Val stay with us so we sent Cooper to Nana's and Papa Joe's house! He had so much fun!

I swapped with them halfway and right away Elmo was on the DVD and he had a frosty!





Then he got se new shoes and jacket for the upcoming winter season





He got to go play at my parents church





Then enjoy his 1st Happy Meal!












And watch a little Cars before bed, all in day 1!





Sat. They ran some errands and went to a UCA Bears game, probably way better the. The game we attended!









We got to sleep in and have so much fun with our friends!

















I got Cooper back on Sunday and he fussed the whole way home! Typical I guess..he had fun!

And just bc here he looks so big!




This weekend our Wright family is coming in town and we are so excited!!!!


Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

Emily Richardson said...

Coop got screen time?! Proud of you:)