Monday, April 30, 2012

Trip to C-Town

Cooper and I left Thursday morning for Conway. We got there for lunch with mom and uncle Luke. That evening I had ZaZa's with Em, Jill and Meg-such a treat!!!

Friday we popped to little rock to shop and grabbed lunch at Cheers with gramma too. He did great shopping with me and Nana. On our way back in town Cooper got to see his "aunties" Jill and Em!!!

Sat. Megan, Erin and I took over Stoby's for breakfast w the babies. Cooper was starting to show his "nap time" personality which was not so pretty in little stobys. :) mom and I shopped some more and then relaxed at home. Cooper's weekend ended with lots of golf cart rides w Poppa Joe and baby steps on his own, so fun!!!

Shopping



Lovin some guy time!




Driving the golf cart.








Nana love




Mama love




Fun week ahead with the Pops, Gramma and uncle Logan coming up visit and Hog baseball games!

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: