Sunday, April 15, 2012

Fear

Fear is something that can overwhelm in a second and paralyze me. I struggle the most with being home alone with Cooper. My mind wanders and fear overtakes. Jordan has travelled a lot with his job and I know more travel is to come and I get so worried of what could happen. I often stay up and do stuff till I can't stand to keep my eyes open anymore. This ends up draining for the next day and being robbed a good rest by Satan.

Last night as Jordan was over at a friends house w some buddies I was in bed looking on pintrest and came across a scripture quote on there that shifted my whole mind!

Exodus 14:14
The LORD will fight for you; you need only to be still.

I work so hard to fight fear with activities at night when all I need to do us let go, be still and let God fight not me! It's His battle over darkness that He is winning! It was such a beautiful moment for me to realize I can't fight, God has too. And there I will rest, underneath the everlasting arms and have peace!

Blessings to you all!!!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

Cary said...

So encouraging, Amber! That's one of my favorite verses. Love you, sweet girl.

Cary said...

So encouraging, Amber! That is one of my favorite verses. Love you, sweet girl.