My son turns 9 months today and what a fun, busy season we are in. God has blessed us with a baby who is joyful, excited about his accomplishments, curious about everything, and finds life just fun. He's a lot of fun to be around, except when he is hungry, and I'm so glad I'm his mom. I love being a mom and take this role very serious. It's one of my favorites right behind being a daughter to the King and a wife, I love being a mom!!!
My Cooper Info:
-wakes up around 6:00-nurses, 8:00-1 jar, 10:00-nurses then nap, 1:00-1 jar, 2:00-nurses then nap, 6:00 2 jars and oatmeal, 8:00-nurses then bed.
-size 3 diapers, size 4 at night, 12 month clothes, but I don't buy anything for the summer that isn't 18 months.
-I have been putting cortisone cream on your little rash under you neck and on your cheeks along with Eucerin cream. I give you saline drops when you get a cold, at the moment I think your ears are bugging you but not sure because your top 2 teeth have just popped through. I still use Highlands teething tablets and jel along with Ibuprofen when needed. You do not care for the cold teething rings at all. we use all aveeno products for bath time.
-you enjoy water from your sippy cup, puffs, all purees, and have started finger foods: toast, eggs, carrots, turkey.
-you love, love, love your walker! The last photo is actually you standing in bed right before you fell. You are constantly letting go of things and standing 5-10 seconds. you want to walk so bad!
-you still say "dada" all the time along with a lot of grunting. I'm working on signs and m,b,p sounds.
-this past month you took your 1st flight and did great. lots of preparation and stuff to do this. a few weeks later Jordan and I flew alone and I only had my purse and he had nothing, so different!
I use to write these posts because everything seemed so new and each month so different. Things continue to change but I feel confident with the changes and don't seem so overwhelmed by them like I was at the beginning. I'm sure there are small details I leave out now, but life is life with Cooper and we seem to always sort out the kinks. :)
1 comment:
I need to see you and that little guy ASAP!!! Cooper is such a doll, and I think we need a play date soon! Miss you, friend!
Post a Comment