Friday, October 7, 2011

Working/birthday week!

This week Jordan and I both started back to work! After months of him searching for a job God has opened a door that allowed us to spend 2 and 1/2 months at home together with Cooper! Such a sweet blessing in the midst of this trial. But we praise God and are excited for the opportunities he has blessed us with!

Jordan had training in Chicago all week so my mom came to stay with me, thank goodness. She was such a huge help for me and we had so much fun!

Cooper and I after my 1st day!


This week was also my birthday and I got to spend it with Cooper and my mom! Jordan sent me a bouquet of flowers and my dear friend Stephanie had her baby on my birthday-so special!!!!

Here is Cooper and I on my birthday




Mom took me to Hog haus, my favorite!! I'm getting a facial tomorrow and more importantly Jordan comes home today!!! Cooper laughed for the 1st time this week and can't wait to see his dad!




Wishing the hogs a win tomorrow and looking forward to celebrating Campbell Martin's 1st birthday on Sunday!!!! Fun weekend ahead!


Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

SarahB said...

Amber, you look SO good! Those last two pictures of you are great- you are already a skinny-minnie! :) Miss you guys a ton, and we are so thankful Jordan got a job!