Sunday, October 16, 2011

Nana's Birthday!!!

This weekend we came down to celebrate my mom's birthday and for Jordan to see one of his best friend Justin. I also got to see my sweet friends Erin and Megan, hangout with Nana and take Cooper to my parents church for the 1st time.

Friday night we ate out at Ruby Tuesdays:



Cooper and I went walking Saturday with Erin, Corey, Megan and Moses





Sat we enjoyed burgers and cupcakes on kavanaugh cupcakes for mom's birthday.
Today we introduced Cooper to lots of lovely people at church then had lunch at Zaza's with Bob and Pat too!



Heading home and back to the grind in the morning!!! Great weekend celebrating my mom! This woman is the most selfless, giving, loving woman I know! She loves God and exemplifies his love to those who cross her path. She is the greatest friend I have and such a wonderful help to me! She listens and prays and loves unconditionally!!!!! Love you momma!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: