Today started out with me finding Cooper conked out on our bed while i was doing stuff around the house, so cute! And then off to yoga and Cooper stayed with his friends and Ferrin. His friends, Campbell and Molly, gave him his 1st Cardinals shirt!
Then we went over to Stella and Porter's house for a play date and yummy lunch made by Haley! Asa, the birthday boy today, and sweet Annabel came over to play too!
We ran a few errands and then played at home! I've been sick all week and tonight my throat is killing, that this had passed but no :(
I also have had to order labels and from my more advanced moms I learned of Inch bug and just love them. I got stickers and then ordered ones that can go around bottles and in the future sippy cups :)
Cherry Clafoutis
13 hours ago






No comments:
Post a Comment