I wanted to pass along this information for a book. I've heard great things about this author and am excited to read her work.
I haven't read it yet (because it's not out yet) but I know that I know that I know that it will be amazing. And how many of you DON'T struggle with fear of some sort? I know I have had night sweats and bouts with gripping fear that cause my stomach to tangle up in knots. We as women are natural worriers - I can't wait to read what Angie writes (with I know words that God has given her directly) on this subject.
The book comes out September 1st. BUT TODAY there is an exciting pre-sale through Barnes and Noble. Barnes and Noble has really supported Angie both for I Will Carry You as well as with What Women Fear and are doing an exciting one day pre-sale today, Monday, August 22. If you pre-order a copy today at http://www.barnesandnoble.com/WhatWomenFear you will get 50% off, so the book is only $7.49. In addition, if you order the book today at Barnes and Noble online, email your order confirmation to whatwomenfear@gmail.com to be entered in two prize packs of 10 books from B&H Women (http://www.bhwomen.com) and a $25 Barnes and Noble gift card.
$7.49????? Are you kidding me? That is a great deal. Buy one for you AND your mom or BFF!!!
I got this info from: Kelly's Korner
Cherry Clafoutis
14 hours ago

No comments:
Post a Comment