Saturday, August 6, 2011

Coffee!

I love a morning cup of coffee! Once I found out I was pregnant I stopped cold turkey drinking it every morning. Now that Cooper is here I'd really like to enjoy a cup in the mornings, but it's by far my busiest time of day and I just never get around to it.

Till NOW! My parents bought us this guy to make our mornings a little easier, I'm SO excited!!!!








Single cup coffee pot with no mess to clean up after! Can't wait till tomorrow morning! :)

my parents came for a visit today and it was great! I went to a friends wedding shower and Jordan and I had lunch together.







We got this outfit as a gift and I just LOVE it!!!

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

Lilly, Reid, Matt, and Sara said...

Hey--what a small world! This is your neighbor-Sara! Ok so it turns out we are both friends with Sarah Green and she told me you had a blog so I am stopping by!

He is getting more precious by the second!!

Oh, and I cracked up at the picture of Jordan with all the stuff at the hospital! Enjoy your coffee. (;