Sunday, April 10, 2011

Big Cedar Babymoon!!!!

My husband is amazing!!!! He planned us a wonderful weekend away that was absolutely delightful, just perfect! 


checking in
the gardens were gorgeous! 
our sweet little cabin
they even took part in celebrating Jordan's birthday :) 

our view from the balcony

Friday we ate lunch in Fayetteville at my new favorite place: Briar Rose and then headed to Branson. Jordan didn't tell me where we were staying or what we would do all weekend. I was so excited when we pulled in! We checked in and then went to relax and watch the Master's. That evening we ate at Cantina Laredo and then came back to our cabin to watch Unstoppable and make smores. 

SAT. 
We woke up and had a wonderful breakfast on the patio of a Devil's Pool Restaurant before going shopping for a couple hours. After that he surprised me with a boat outing all afternoon! We had the best time just relaxing and cruising around on the lake, PERFECT!!! Afterwards, we went to Joe's Crab Shack and had a wonderful evening of enjoying the gorgeous weather. 

breakfast view



I'm so thankful for him planning such a fun getaway weekend! Mello got to stay and play with dogs all weekend and seemed to be great when we picked him up!!! :) 

This week is filled with spending time with sweet family and friends along with turning 7 months pregnant on Thursday and getting to see our son then too! 

Happy Week Everyone! 











5 comments:

Cary said...

What a fun trip! I love that y'all are enjoying your time before Cooper. That is so great. And, Jordan is always so thoughtful and loving. I'm so glad you found a keeper!

Ryan and Sarah said...

You look great! I can't even tell you are pregnant! I hope you are enjoying every minute of it! It goes fast! Can't wait to meet your little boy!

Erin said...

What a sweet hubby! Love the pics and love you! Can't wait to hang out this weekend!

Erin said...

Love looking at these pics! What a fun weekend! I can't wait to hang out tomorrow and saturday! Wahoo

Erin said...

Love it! Can't wait to see you this weekend!