We spent the weekend in Conway celebrating Easter. Jordan played lots and lots of golf and I got a pedicure and relaxed :) We also were able to attend a Good Friday service, a service at New Life Church with Luke and then celebrate the Risen Lord today with my parents. We had a great time and a wonderful Easter dinner to really think on what Jesus did for us when crucified on the cross and the glory we gain through his resurrection!
Praise you Lord!
We are now home in the flood, ha! A great week ahead with a baby shower on Sat. in Little Rock and one in Fayetteville on Sunday, I'm so excited for these as we get closer to meeting our son. We are so thankful and beyond blessed to have people celebrate this season with us. I pray Cooper gets to feel this love and support all of his days.
HAPPY EASTER MY FAMILY AND FRIENDS!
1 comment:
You look precious! Miss you too! Looking forward to Sunday!
Post a Comment