Saturday, April 23, 2011

Loving Choices Ultrasound

Last Thursday, I know I'm a week behind, but anyhow, last Thursday we were able to be a model at Loving Choices which is a pregnancy crisis center in Fayetteville. This allowed us to see little Cooper at 7 months and for my momma to be able to come up and see him. We got a healthy update with a great heartbeat and weighing 3lbs. I can tell that he has really grown and moves all the time. I love feeling his punches and kicks and knowing he is doing okay. 

My friend Stephanie is the manager of this location for Loving Choices and got to see him too :) She is expecting a little boy in September!


After the ultrasound mom and I got to shop and piddle. She stayed the night to help me hang curtains around my house, I'm still missing a couple sets that are being mailed to me so I'll post those soon. We had a blast just being able to work around my house together. 

I came down Friday and went to Beth Moore with Pat and my friend Erin. Such a great weekend to worship and learn from a wonderful teacher! I'm so thankful Pat allowed me to go. 

This past week was filled with lots of fun fellowship: we met neighbors out walking, had a neighborhood block party, community night fellowship and are visiting my parents for Easter weekend. 

HAPPY EASTER TO YOU ALL! REJOICE OVER THE RISEN LORD!!!!!!


No comments: