Thursday, September 23, 2010

Let FALL Begin!!!!

Well I'm beyond thrilled for Fall to be here and with it's first day I'm all ready with my fall decor! The first few photos are of new additions to our bedroom, thanks mom Wright!!



Jordan always gets so bothered by the mantle decor, but I love the fall garland! 

My lovely table!! Thank you momma!!! 



I choose to decorate more of a "harvest" theme so I can leave everything up till Christmas decor! I LOVE my wreath my momma bought me last year, I was most excited to pull this back out. 
Happy 1st Day of Fall and GO HOGS GO!!!!!!








4 comments:

The DeWitts said...

Pru! Will you please come decorate my house! Miss and love you!

The DeWitts said...

Pru! Will you come decorate my house?! Miss and love you!

Cary said...

Looks great, Amber!

Ali said...

Am, your house looks awesome! I wish I could see it in person. Currently, our "house" is decorated with cardboard boxes. ha!