Thursday, September 9, 2010

Vineyard #4 & #5: Sterling and Castello di Amorosa

Both of these vineyards were really neat and had fun things to do along with trying their wine. At Sterling you took a buggy ride to the winery atop a mountain with a beautiful overview of Napa, the view was worth every penny!


Up, Up and

Away!

The wine process..part 1
part 2


how lovely!!!

breath taking country to see!

Then we went to the Castle. This was so much fun to see with delicious wine. I felt like I had jumped into a place in Italy, it was beautiful here!



Castle courtyard

I liked to pop my head down these areas, I think the guide had lots of hidden areas that would have been neat to explore, but walking around this place was so much fun!

Jordan having a little fun, hiding???
 This ends our 1st day of wineries. We truly had so much fun and will hit the ground running tomorrow! 

No comments: