Thursday, September 9, 2010

Pebble Beach, Carmel and off to San Francisco!

This was one of the "musts" of the trip. It was a beautiful golf course and they were hosting a pro/am golf tour. so we got to watch a lot of golf too!








We ate at the club house on this balcony and just watched hole 18

Carmel is a delightful small beach town that we went and walked around in. I try on every trip to get ornaments for our Christmas tree of where we have gone and I was able to get the cutest ones from a shop here.

And this was a yummy dinner in San Francisco. We didn't get there till about 7:00 pm and had our hotel make reservations and this turned out nice. We both were worn out by this point but glad to fill our bellies!




The fun tour of San Francisco is to come. There are so many photos that I'm loving looking at all of them, so please scroll through and note that lots of these are for my enjoyment and personal backup storage :)

2 comments:

The Swanns said...

I have loved gettng to jouney with you and look back on your trip! Can't wait to hear about it.. if we can ever find time!! Try you agian tommorrow!!

Alison said...

This trip looks like SO much fun!! My sister-in-law and brother-in-law did a trip like this for their honeymoon. Andrew and I need to go now!