Well here we go, round 2 of dining room table!
table in the box like before.
confusing piece still says "discard" but we didn't try that again :)

working on the center piece, thanks to my momma for the flowers!

tah dah!!!! We LOVE it!

Table is set, just missing smiling faces :)

how cute are these napkin rings, little water cans I alternated with my simple green rings (to the left)

And the new and more low key Breakfast Nook

I just love having this little area, we use it all the time!

6 comments:
Amber, the tables look great. As always you have incredible taste. Also, your decorations were perfect. Love you, Pat
The tables look great. As always you have incredible taste. the party decorations were perfect. Love you, Pat
YAY!! Looks fab, Am! Can't wait to come sit at the breakfast table and visit over coffee, and enjoy a dinner party in the new dining room! It's all coming together!!
Yay! Looks fab, Am! I can't wait to come sit at the breakfast table and visit over coffee, and enjoy a dinner party in the new dining room! It's all coming together!!
LOVE the bench with the table!!! I really want to do that but my husband is totally against it... I'm still working on it though!
So cute! LOVE the bench with the table!!! I really want to do that but my husband is totally against the idea. I'm still working on him though... haha
Post a Comment