Sunday, August 29, 2010

The Blanchette Reception

We went to the Lyric for the reception and it was beautiful The decorations were perfect, the food was delicious and the dancing was so much fun! I literally danced all night long!!! I had a blast and I kept hearing Ali say, "this is so much fun!", so that makes my heart happy for her to enjoy their evening so much! 




Bride's cake and his was an assortment of cheesecakes

Food table with a mexican bar to the side.

Their 1st dance



All the dancing, all night long. Their families all seemed to have a blast and we wish them the best in their marriage.


This weekend was absolutely beautiful and filled with love and fun from everyone. They are a lovely couple that just laugh and enjoy each other so much. I couldn't be happier for the man my best friend found! I'm honored to have been a part of this marriage ceremony. Looking forward to my visit to the Blanchette household in November. 

Now we are re-packing for our trip to San Francisco and Napa Valley on Wednesday, yeepie!!!!



No comments: