Sunday, August 15, 2010

Our Anniversary!!! Here we come #3!!!!

We have had a fun filled wedding celebration. We have opened gifts, eaten a wonderful meal, hung out with great friends, spent a whole Saturday together and dreamed and prayed about the future of our marriage. I'm honored and very thankful for the man God created for me to draw me closer to Himself through daily love, encouragement, sharping and prayer. I'm proud to be this man's wife and live a life devoted to him daily. He makes me better and I'm so excited to press on to year 3! 

I did a scavenger hunt for Jordan and here are his pieces for his gifts. 

My goodie when I entered the house :)

A cute little goodie from our favorite, RICK's!



He came home with these orange roses: red=love, yellow=friendship and I am both, very thoughtful!

Sat. we spent the day out piddling and went to Roger's downtown district, had a fun lunch and walked around. I even got of cute fruit bowl from an antique store with a gift card from my birthday last year, took me awhile to use it, huh? 

then we had a great supper at:



I just LOVE this man! I'm so proud of him and love being his wife!!!

Then we came home to make cookies for our neighbors!



We spent today on the lake with our community group whom we are so thankful God has provided such great friends in Fayetteville. We look forward to our time in Oxford, MS soon for the Blanchette wedding and then our trip to San Francisco and Napa Valley! 

Jordan begins his new job tomorrow with PFG, Performance Food Group, and we can't be more thankful for God's provision for him and us. 

1 comment:

Cary said...

Happy Anniversary! I love you guys!
I wish I were your neighbor...for a lot of reasons, (wouldn't that be fun?!) but those cookies look good:)