Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Provider

I just want to update you all about how great our God's provision is. Jordan has been though a year of in and out of jobs. He and I have learned so much about being a team and acknowledging our God as our greatest provider. He has fully provided for us and I'm certain will continue through our lives.

Jordan received a call this morning telling him that he had received the job as NWA Hawthorne pharmecuetical rep. He has worked so hard for these interviews and has been completely trusting in God. I'm so honored to walk through life with a man who puts all of his trust in our maker. We gave grown so much in working together as a team!

We are very thankful to many family members and friends for all of your prayers, love and support!



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: