Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Busy little Bees

Sorry to have left the snake post up sooo long! We have been busy with all kinds of things and just haven't had time to post. Life is great and we are doing excellent. Jordan just recently got back from a man trip to Vegas and I got to spend the weekend in Conway with these little guys and my parents!


I had a great time with family and Jordan enjoyed himself on his trip. We then have had hi parents in town because Logan is at a football camp up here. Pat is helping me redo some furniture so I'll be posting pics of that soon!

Jordan has interviewed, yet not heard back about his pharmecuetical job so we wait patiently on God's leading for him and us.

I like this quote from Corrie Ten Boom who was a prisoner in a torturous Nazi prison camp:

"hold everything in your hands lightly,otherwise it hurts when God pries your fingers open"

We, mostly, Jordan are so excited that the world cup starts! We get to have a BBQ with our community group Thursday and can't wait!

Well that's a wrap for now, have a good week and blessings to each of you. We ask for prayers for jordan's job, the gulf coast, and our friends in India.

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: