
Lynn is such a great father and father in law. He loves us so much and cares about us a ton. He has the greatest ability to persevere and overcome obstacle with triumph and great strength. He is very optimistic and is the source of guidance in the Wright family.

My mother in law in such a sweet woman. She loves and prays for Jordan and I daily. She encourages us and gives us her strength in hard times. She rejoices with us when we "win". Her spirit to give to others without ceasing to think of herself is beautiful. we are lucky to have someone in our lives that loves us so much.

My dad is a wonderful man. We love him so much and are thankful for all of his sound guidance and advice. He constantly lets us know of his love, support, and how proud he is of us. He rejoices with us and gives us all that he can. He works hard daily to selflessly live for his family.

I have just finished reading this book by Beth Moore. It was excellent! I'd encourage any woman to read it and then get a group of women together and work through with them. This is an epidemic that is running through our culture and we have the ability to stop it and begin to run towards security. it taught me a lot and I think every woman that reads this blog would love it and benefit from it.
No comments:
Post a Comment