Monday, April 12, 2010

What a wonderful weekend!!

First off, I got to take Friday off and went and got a starbucks an also go this little treat as a tester:




Then I went home and got crafty. I turned on regis and Kelly and worked on glazing some tiles I will be using on my backsplash in our kitchen.
Before:



After:


I'm not really crafty but I'm so proud of myself! A pretty neutral backdrop with cream cabinets and tops.

Then Friday we headed to hot springs with a pit stop at the lady antebellum and Tim McGraw concert with our Wright family, so much fun!!!






He looks better in jeans than I do :)

Then we continues on to hot springs for the horse races with meg and Justin, and Marietta and Kent. Ali and rich we missed you!

It was so lovely that I didn't bother to even place a bet but bask in the sun all day!!! We had such a great time with our sweet friends!









Thanks mar for being my photographer, job well done! Thanks guys for so much fun!

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: