Monday, April 12, 2010

My oh my!!!

So about a week and a half ago Jordan, me and our friend Joe Ray walked into our home into the kithcen to find this:












Words can't describe how awful this sight was for all of us! My first thought was 101 dalmations have thrown up in my kitchen. After getting through the pain our eyes endured and on to the laughter of this scene we manages to work through it all. This has been a big growing lesson for me. It's hard for me to want to make someone redo something they worked so hard but my dear husband stepped in and got it all sorted!

If you walk into our kitchen today you will find:











A little blurry due to iPhone quality :)

But please take a deep sigh of relief with me as my kitchen no longer looks like a cow :)

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, Amber!! That looks so much worse than I pictured it when you described it to me!! I am so glad they got everything figured out... it looks great now!!

Mary Virginia said...

OH MY! I bet you handled that better than I would have! The fixed cabinets look great!

marietta said...

MUCH better. MUCH MUCH MUCH better.

Ali said...

That is so awesome. Just the laughter I was looking for! I'm so glad y'all got that one figured out.

Anonymous said...

So much cuter!!

Cary said...

I first saw this post on my iPhone, which doesn't show your text. I kept scrolling down thinking, "Why did you choose these cabinets, Amber?!" I thought maybe you were going for an ultra shabby chic look. Thank goodness I looked on the computer. The new ones look great!