Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter

We made a last min decision to go to Conway and celebrate Easter with my family and pick up our boxes to have when we start packing.




Family photo after church! Oh I love them!

Mom made an amazing Easter dinner and then we had all these little guys help clean:



Yep that's 4 dauchsands: tank, mello, Disney and Sally!

Hope you all had a great day celebrating our freedom in Christ and our ability to live eternally with him!!! Have a great week :)

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

marietta said...

oh my goshhhhh! your hair is gorgeous straight! And that sweet little puppy. I love it!

Erin said...

pru...i feel so updated on your life now.
1. Im so sorry about your wrist
2. I love the house! I can't wait to see it all done.
3. Congrats on being CCC! So exciting!
4. I love you and was so glad to see you at Anne's wedding.
5. You would be proud! i finally updated my blog. :)