Thursday, July 16, 2009

A New Book...

So my best friend Megan told me of a book that I needed to read. Meg always says I like to encourage and well, this book would offer some life encouragement. I'm not a reader and she knows this, so her input to suggest it to me weighed pretty heavy on me and I went today to Barnes and Noble and got the book. The title is: Same Kind of Different As Me. So I post this blog to state I'm going to try to read and finish a book, I'm hoping this can fill my lunch break, and to ask if you know of any books that have tugged at your heart or taught you something let me know! This has always been something I've wanted to be good at, but unless I feel like I'm learning and being molded a by a book it truly is hard for me to read. Maybe some day I can venture out and finish the Harry Potter Series I started back in High School :) 


Anyhow, Jordan and I are doing lovely. We just watched a movie called: OutSource. It's about an American who has to go to a call center in India and train them. Really funny with truths behind ALL behaviors of both Americans and Indians. Jordan is off to play in a softball game and I'm going to read. This weekend is a nice calm weekend for the Wrights and it's great! Maybe some golf, laying out, and we are trying a new church on Sat. night, we've heard about it for awhile and thought we'd give it a go! So we hope you are doing great and ask you pray for Jordan a job, he's searching and working so hard to find work, such a funny thought, but he really is and I'm proud of him! We wish you all lots of blessings!!!

No comments: