Anyhow, Jordan and I are doing lovely. We just watched a movie called: OutSource. It's about an American who has to go to a call center in India and train them. Really funny with truths behind ALL behaviors of both Americans and Indians. Jordan is off to play in a softball game and I'm going to read. This weekend is a nice calm weekend for the Wrights and it's great! Maybe some golf, laying out, and we are trying a new church on Sat. night, we've heard about it for awhile and thought we'd give it a go! So we hope you are doing great and ask you pray for Jordan a job, he's searching and working so hard to find work, such a funny thought, but he really is and I'm proud of him! We wish you all lots of blessings!!!
Baked Southwest Turkey Meatballs
20 hours ago
No comments:
Post a Comment