For the 4th of July weekend Jordan and I got to spend some quality time in Conway. It was great to spend time with family and friends and not be rushed to dart off to some event. I spent time with my mom shopping and piddling like we do and Jordan played 3 rounds of golf I believe. Friday night we went mom and dad, Luke and Brooklyn to the Travelers game, it was my 1st time to be in their new field, it was nice. Sat. we had a BBQ with my parents and played yahtzee as we waited for the fireworks to start that we could see from mom and dad's house. Sunday we got to go to church at New Life and I ran into so many people that I love. It was a refresher for my spirit before heading back to Fayetteville and starting another work week. I hope you all have had a wonderful 4th of July and are as thankful as we are that we live in a nation of such Freedom!
My friend Erin who is having a baby in Nov, I'm so excited!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment