So the other day Jordan got an early graduation present and went and got new, awesome golf clubs-as he says! He has enjoying playing some golf so much this summer and that's what he wanted as completion of college...to come!
So, today he went and sold his old golf clubs and went and bought me MY OWN GOLF CLUBS!!! The clubs and bag are so cute. It was a great day for this gift as we went straight to the driving range. Just as I was starting to get REEEEALLL good, I began to get some blisters. I seem to hold the club like a baseball bat and want to knock the socks off the ball, so I'm learning but it's so fun to do with my hubby! Thanks love!
3 comments:
You guys are so cute and adventurous! I am proud of how you guys live your life. So move to STL and rub off on boring old me!
Drewa would be SO proud of your clubs. They ARE cute!
I love the golf clubs! Andrew got me a set last year...I still have a lot to learn, though. It's really fun to do together!
Post a Comment