So I missed two photos and they got added here...
Our bedroom with bath and entry to loft area
We have moved in to our new place and here are some photos thus far... My wonderful mom is coming to help me unload my numerous boxes of kitchen gear and decorate my walls. She is so good at helping me hang stuff and get settled in. We are loving it here and I'm so proud of our home! You all are welcome any time!
The entry way with the stairs to bedrooms to the right and the living room ahead.
2 comments:
It is BEAUTIFUL!!! And just looks like YOU! So classic. I LOVE IT! We are definitely going to have to come visit! I would love to see you in your element. I love you sweet one!
Stephanie
Amber! I LOVE everything - the wood floors, the way your mantle matches the side bookcase/media hutches, how much more room you have, you actually have a "dining" area that looks legit, and of course the polka dot chair in the loft sitting area. Don't ever sell that chair before talking to me. Love you! I'm VERY happy for you.
Post a Comment