I have just completed my first full week of being a working woman, this is a transition that I didn't expect to be hard but it is for some reason? My husband has been so supportive and helpful with daily tasks it makes things much easier too. He is working his butt off with summer school. I've never seen someone work so hard at school, it's great! I got called up, summons, appointed, randomly picked for JURY DUTY! I'm not one bit happy about this and really hope to not get picked. This is the 1st time I've had to do something like this and I'd love to get out of it! Any tips???? In my letter they were like we will give you $50.00 for being on the jury, I make more than that in a day working, I'd rather be at my lovely job helping people than sitting there over minor cases. It's just not something I want to do, but if I get chosen I'll for sure blog all about!
That's all from the Wrights as of now, hope my camera gets fixed soon, you all have a great, great weekend!
1 comment:
Just say that you know the defendant - they won't want you then....
Post a Comment