So yes, it's been ages since a post and life has flown by with lots in the bag. Things are going great for the Wright family here. We are all moved in to our new home (photos to come soon) and with many thanks to Lynn Wright, Stephen Billings, Drew Nelson, Spencer Shadrach, and help from Stone and Simeon Vollendorf. The weekend we decided to move we had also made a committment to babysit all 3 of the Vollendorf kids. As I called it: A glimpse into the Future. I thought it was funny to have 3 children to our watch and move, all went great and the kids were wonderful! I do hope my children are as good as they are.
We are moved in and had the Billings over as our 1st guest in our new place. And they were our 1st in the old place, too bad they are moving to Kansas-we will miss them dearly! But we are getting settled with new arrangements and nice/friendly neighbors. It only takes me 5 mins to get to work, so I rejoice every morning for that at 6:50! Jordan finishes his first session of summer school this week, which is crazy! It's flying by, life is so good and going way to fast!!!!!
Lastly, on our cruise my camera got broken and I have waited to long 4-5 weeks to hear from canon if it is fixable. They called the other day and said yes, for $175, I said no thank you and went and bought me a new one. So here is the one I got and I LOVE it!!!! Great photos and I'd suggest it to anyone. So now that I can start adding photos and making my blogs a bit more exciting to read, I hope you all are doing well.
What's everyone doing for the 4th????
MINE IS SILVER not pink
No comments:
Post a Comment