Thursday, May 21, 2009

A morning of Panera and lovely people...

Jordan and I are spending the morning at Panera right now and it's lovely! We have done all we can to get out and enjoy this beautiful weather! We came and got our favorite Hazelnut coffee and split and Egg and Cheese Sandwich, we are working on being healthy! 

While here we also ran into our friend Paige Cox who lives in India and we invite you all to pray for her while she is home for a short time before she goes back. Exciting news is that there are now more Indians involved in D-Group in Hydrabad than there are people on the American team that are working over there!!!!! That's AMAZING! Pray for this country and for Indians to see the truth of God. 

We also ran into Haley, who I met with this semester, and her friend Courtney who are off to Kaleo. Such a fun summer ahead for these two women, I'm so excited for them and all that they are going to be able to learn about our God! Such a great way to start this beautiful day! 
AND YEAH KRIS ALLEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was freaking out, jumping up and down-so excited for this guy and his opportunities ahead. Blessings and protection to him and his family through this exciting time in their lives! Kris will be on Regis and Kelly next Tues! 

No comments: