Wednesday, May 6, 2009

GO KRIS...and a night at Eureka Springs!!!!

Jordan and I have had such a blessed week of rest, friendship, and hangout time. We both have been off this week and had time to spend together and with others. Tuesday Jordan and I ran errands and he gave me my graduation present, which is to a show in St.Louis at the end of this month. I love shows and am SO excited!!!!

Tonight we spent the evening with our sweet friends, the Gaddys, in Eureka Springs at a WONDERFUL dinner place called Ermilio's-I'd completely suggest this! We ate a great dinner and walked around to the Cresent Hotel. We spent the sunset on top of the hotel. We all have so much fun together, it was a great night! 

We also found out that KRIS MADE IT!!!!! I'm so proud of him, not just because he is from my hometown, but for how he is representing Christ to the Nation! We pray for huge things to shake the Heavens through his ministry and boldness to humble himself to man and know who his King is. I'm so excited for him and his wife on this great journey they are on!!! 

Well, we are off tomorrow to head to Little Rock to spend the evening with Pat for Mother's Day and then on a cruise for the next week with the Pruett clan. Photos to come. Hope you all get to celebrate Mother's Day like we do. We are so grateful for the mothers we have and all that they have done to make us who we are and how much they have sacrificed our whole lives to give us all they can and continually love. We LOVE OUR MOMS!!!! 
Here is Ermelio's....
Amy and me at the cresent, we look a lot alike, huh?
Jordan attempting to climb to the top and Michael pondering if he wants to go too? Don't worry neither did :)
Having a little fun with the self-timer

a secret window to this cool house..
My graduation present!!!!

No comments: