I write this blog to ask you all to pray for my brother and a team from his church that will be leaving tomorrow to go to Kenya to share the truth of the gospel of Jesus Christ! Jordan and I are so excited for this trip and the majesty of Christ working through Luke to share the gospel, it's SO exciting!!! It's exciting that people will know Christ and possible except Him due to this provision of this team's obedience to go and serve Him. It's exciting to watch Luke grow up to be a man that is obedient to God's calling and has a desire to tell God's truths so others may live in ETERNITY with him. I have two dear friends going on this trip, Megan and Garrett, and ask that you pray for protection over their marriage, and for the team's safety, Africans open ears and hearts, against sickness of team members and for fearless spirits! We are proud to call Luke our brother and to share in this mission as followers of Christ with him. I ask you to join us in praying for this team till June 2nd when they return. Blessings to each of you, love Jordan and Amber!

No comments:
Post a Comment