My dear friend Steph posted a few weeks ago about how she has been having a hard past year and half and as she is now starting to see goodness. She had hoped that year would have been tied with it's bow and put away nice and neatly. I believe I thought this about my past year and all that I was enduring and learning from God. As a result of it though I see that I get overwhelmed with fear, horrible fear of what's next, waiting for something bad, and living days of anxiety. Today in my new bible study, I realized that as believers we will go through tribulations, we are promised this so that we may be strengthen! I have allowed fear to bury me instead of allowing God's word to seep into my soul and believe that I am in a place of wonderful JOY right now and to not fear hardships, I know they will come some day (no surprise), but to rejoice then because I'm being strengthen and my God is being glorified.
I often right posts of just our life, but I have been missing the depth of our household by not sharing the heart of Jordan and I. We are doing great and are loving being married. We leave for our honeymoon tomorrow and are so giddy! We both are learning to balance the demands of life, we have no idea how people do this with kids, haha! I pray that your year will be blessed with love, peace and joy from only your Maker! Love to you all!!!
1 comment:
Have a WONDERFUL time on your honeymoon! Enjoy every minute of it, and just take in all of God's beauty! Love you!
Post a Comment