Sunday, January 25, 2009

Slumdog Millionaire

Goodmorning! We are about to depart to go to church, but I had to write about my wonderful weekend! We got to spend such precious time with both of our families. We feel so blessed to enjoy our families so much. In a society where it seems to be more excited about being detached and alone, we find ourselves rejoicing over the fun we had with our family! It was so refreshing to see them and spend quality time with them. Last night Jordan and I went to see Slumdog Millionaire with a couple friend of ours'. This movie is GREAT! It shows a true look at India's culture and keeps you excited throughout the whole movie. I never had a moment of feeling bored or there was a lull. So, if you need something fun to do inside, since it's so so so cold, go see this. I think you can learn a whole lot about India and ways to pray for this country. Hope you all had a wonderful weekend and blessings to you! 

No comments: