Jordan and I have begun the new year with new bible studies. Mine has been such a sweet time for me that I wanted to share it. It's by Beth Moore and called: Living Beyond Yourself, Exploring the Fruit of the Spirit. I have just begun week three on love and have spent the past two weeks exploring the goodness of the Holy Spirit. I encourage anyone who is seeking something new to help their growth with God to go get this study. I spent two weeks ago admiring the beauty of the beaches in Hawaii and now God reveals even greater beauty through this book. I hope you all have had a wonderful weekend. The Lord continues to show Jordan and I purpose in Fayetteville by bringing people in our lives to lead and encourage more towards Christ. I've been blessed with the grace to disciple a freshman and now start a new bible study with a group of kappas who will be seniors next year. Jordan spent time last night with some Indian buddies and with one of the men that he has discipled and is now going to India! We are so excited to watch God move us and direct us in our lives! Blessings abundantly to all we love!
Cherry Clafoutis
14 hours ago
No comments:
Post a Comment