Thursday, December 18, 2008

Praise the Lord, I Passed!!!!

This semester has been loaded with a new marriage, new place, new church, new job, and more school! I have been studying since October for my test to get my certification as a speech pathologist. This has not been easy as I've had to take time away from spending time with my husband and getting to know new people in Fayetteville. It's made this transition a little tougher. I took this exam on November 15 and my great husband has been praying every since over my nerves as I've been so worried. I had this test filled with prayer for knowledge and peace for this burden to be removed and for me to have more free time in the spring. And praise to my King because he delivered and I passed! I found out this past Tuesday and have been filled with ease and joy. I'm very thankful to the Lord and all the prayers and love from my family and friends. I believe this is such a blessing for me and my marriage as I can spend more time with Jordan and getting even more settled in Fayetteville. I'm very thankful for all the patience and support Jordan gave me throughout this season. I'm just so happy! 
I'm like a kid, so proud of my work: 

Here I am at my celebration dinner on Tuesday night at Dixie Cafe, my favorite place! 

2 comments:

Cary said...

Congratulations! I'm proud, too!
I hope you got the fried okra and mashed potatoes!

Stephanie said...

Congratulations sweet girl!!!!! I am SOOOO proud of you! Wish I was there to take you to celebrate too!
Love you,
stephanie