Monday, December 1, 2008

It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year!!!

We have made it back home from our 1st Thanksgiving. It was so much fun to spend time with both families, we really had a blast getting to see them. We played board games, Wii, and filled our bellies with yummy food. We then got to spend some time in Hot Springs for my best friend's wedding. This was great for us to be able to be together and celebrate with them. (I'll post photos of the wedding later). We then returned home yesterday to SNOW!!! I couldn't believe it. November 30th our 1st snow. I worked on our Christmas cards all day yesterday and now we begin the work week. I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving and get to truly enjoy the Christmas season, I'm so excited it's time to celebrate the birth of our Lord! 
Snow...

Snow on our chair...
Jordan and I playing Rock band at Best Buy before the Wrights bought one for us all to play! 

1 comment:

marietta said...

No you didn't! They just bought you Rock Band? So fun! And I can't believe all that snow! I guess Jordan was practicing at Best Buy for his performance at the rehersal dinner! haha