Monday, December 22, 2008

Friends and Family

Yeah Christmas is coming!!! Jordan and I got to spend Friday through Sat. together which does not happen a whole because of his job. Friday, we slept in and baked a pumpkin roll and had a date at Bonefish Grill-so good! We went down to central Arkansas on Sat. and got to each spend time with family and friends, such sweet time to catch up with different people. We really are missing all of our friends and family in this area and are learning how to adjust to making new friends up in Fayetteville, it's harder than I ever thought it would be. But I know my God is good and my place is perfect right now! We spent Sat. night with our dear friends the Swanns. Sunday we went to New Life Church and then to Little Rock for brunch with his family. That evening we spent time with a group of his family's friends at their annual Christmas party, it was my first and it was a blast!!! I love this time of year that we get to celebrate the birth of the King and He draws us close to friends and family, which is so sweet. 

Here we are at the Christmas Party.
Marietta brought her new puppy over to my parents house, he is the cutest dog ever! 

No comments: