Yesterday, Jordan and I decorated for Christmas since we will not be home till Sunday. It was so much fun! We sang to our hearts content some good Christmas music and decorated our home, it was great. It's our first Christmas married and we are going to have a blast. We decorated our kitchen table, the hallway stand, the tv stand, and a beautiful tree that Jordan had surprised me with. We even put a stencil on the wall that says, "merry christmas". Jordan worked so hard to put this above our tv and it looks so good. I'll show more photos of our decor. I also had our first Christmas mess, I was vacuuming the floors when my vacuum fell over to knock over my red aromatique candle all over the floor. We learned that the trick of an iron and paper sack does work, but now I need some good ole carpet cleaner to help with the rest.
Yes, there is my ugly spot...
2 comments:
OMG! I love the tree! yah for decorating for another season!
So pretty, Amber! I love keeping up with all y'alls shananingans on here.
Don't you love being married? You guys had somewhat of a date night decorating, but you got to wear your jammies!
Post a Comment