skip to main |
skip to sidebar
A Touch of Fall
Living in Fayetteville we are slowly watching all the leaves turn beautiful colors and it makes me smile to think that our God created these leaves to turn all these radiant colors for us to enjoy, but even how much more He enjoys our beauty! So with Fall starting to surround us, I just had to decorate our home with simple tastes of the season. If you get the chance to drive up here in the next couple of weeks, consider it a beautiful gift from your Maker!
4 comments:
I LOVE the pumkins on the cake stand. SUCH a good idea. And Carol's napkins look super cute. You should send her a picture of them. She will really appreciate that. Welcome my blogger friend.
YEAH!!!!!! I am so excited to have you part of the blogging world!
I love this about fall too!
I love you tons...
I am so excited to keep up with y'all! Post often! Keep up with Winnie at winniegray.blogspot.com...
Cary
It was sooooo good to see you yesterday! I had just been telling my mom how much I missed you, and poof!...there you were! I'm so glad I will get to see you again next weekend! :) LOVE YOU!!
Post a Comment