Tuesday night I went and enjoyed a nice chat with my dear friend Kate Walker. It was so fun to sit and chat with a good friend and get caught up with life. Then I came home to my husband had lit a candle and cooked dinner. He went and bought wine and ROSES!!! I have never gotten roses from Jordan as he normally buys my favorite flower, a daisy. It was just a night of him making me feel special. It was such a surprise and so much to sit and chat and feel special.
Cherry Clafoutis
13 hours ago
3 comments:
oh my freakin gosh! way to go jordo! so fun!
Well, I LOVED getting to spend such quality time with you, too. However, I didn't get a cooked meal and roses when I returned home. My cooked meal was actually already eaten! :) I'll call you soon!
SO sweet! Love it!
Stephanie
Post a Comment